SCRIP & eScrip
Scrip is basically either plastic or paper gift cards for almost all of the vendors you normally shop with. The vendors sell the Scrip to the PTO at a discount and then you purchase them from the PTO at face value and spend them at the face value. It is a very simple way to earn much needed funds for the school!
Scrip for the local vendors are now available to purchase in the offce during school hours. Here is a partial list of local vendors that you can purchase Scrip for:
Shop' n Kart, Albertsons, Subway, Burger King, Wendy's, Beanery, Munchies, Starbucks, Rite Aid, The Bread Board, Miguel's and more!
~Dates To Be Announced~
For every $25 worth of Scrip you buy during this time your name will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 Scrip certificate of your choice. Remember you can purchase Scrip at anytime during school hours in the office.
1. Safeway. Register your Safeway card at escrip.com and Bellview will receive between 1% and 4% of your purchase amount electronically.
2. Market of Choice. After registering your credit/debit card(s) at escrip.com, Bellview will receive between 1% and 4% of purchase amount electronically.
By registering your grocery, credit, and debit cards at eScrip.com, a percentage of purchases you make at participating merchants will benefit Bellview. Local merchants registered with eScrip include: PC Market of Choice, Safeway, Carl's Jr., Eddie Bauer, Macy's, and Big 5 Sporting Goods. An online shopping mall is also available througheScrip.com featuring over 200 merchants, such as Gap and Ann Taylor, where a percentage of each purchase with a registered card will go to Bellview. An eScrip Visa card is also available at escrip.com where every purchase made with the card will earn a 2% donation for Bellview and purchases with the card from eScrip merchants will allow a "double-dip" of contributions.
Or to sign up for eScrip:
1. Go to escrip.com
2. Click 'sign up' from the top right menu.
3. Enter group id: 8560482
4. Click on Bellview Elementary PTO
5. Click on 'next' and follow instructions for registering
By registering your card through the Take Charge of Education program,
Target will donate an amount equal to 1% of Target Visa and Target Card
purchases made at Target and Target.com, and 1/2% of Target Visa
purchases made elsewhere, to Bellview.
To sign up for this program:
1. go to http://redcard.target.com/tcoe/search_school_not_enroll.jsp
2. Enter the school id number: 87538
3. Click on the 'designate this school' button
4. Fill out the rest of the registration information.